CLICK ON QUESTION TO SEE ANSWER
- Morishita, Y., et al., Distribution of Silver Nanoparticles to Breast Milk and Their Biological Effects on Breast-Fed Offspring Mice. ACS Nano, 2016.
- Xue, Y., et al., Acute toxic effects and gender-related biokinetics of silver nanoparticles following an intravenous injection in mice. Journal of Applied Toxicology, 2012. 32(11): p. 890-899.
- Loeschner, K., et al., Distribution of silver in rats following 28 days of repeated oral exposure to silver nanoparticles or silver acetate. Particle and Fibre Toxicology, 2011. 8(1): p. 1-14.
- Wilding, L.A., et al., Repeated dose (28-day) administration of silver nanoparticles of varied size and coating does not significantly alter the indigenous murine gut microbiome. Nanotoxicology, 2016. 10(5): p. 513-20.
- Kim, Y.S., et al., Twenty-eight-day oral toxicity, genotoxicity, and gender-related tissue distribution of silver nanoparticles in Sprague-Dawley rats. Inhal Toxicol, 2008. 20(6): p. 575-83.
- Xiu, Z.-m., et al., Negligible Particle-Specific Antibacterial Activity of Silver Nanoparticles. Nano Letters, 2012. 12(8): p. 4271-4275.
Liu, J., et al., Controlled Release of Biologically Active Silver from Nanosilver Surfaces. ACS Nano, 2010. 4(11): p. 6903-6913.
- Organization, W.H., Health criteria and other supporting information. Guidelines for drinking-water quality, 2nd ed. Vol. 2. 1996, Geneva.
- Lee, J.H., et al., Biopersistence of silver nanoparticles in tissues from Sprague–Dawley rats. Particle and Fibre Toxicology, 2013. 10(1): p. 36.
- Zumwalde, R., E. Kuempel, and G. Holdsworth, External Review Draft – Current Intelligence Bulletin: Health Effects of Occupational Exposure to Silver Nanomaterials., C.f.D.C.a.P. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Editor. 2015, NIOSH: Cincinnati, OH.